Almost everyone visits Uganda the Pearl of Africa majorly for gorilla tracking within the impenetrable forests of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and Mgahinga National Park. However, there are heck of a lot of things and ways to have the time o your life without tracking or just supplementing on it. If you’re after free things to do in the pearl of Africa then you’re sure are on the right track. There are lots of things to do on Uganda safaris; visit the Pearl of Africa, check out the beautiful scenery, enjoy the wonderful climate, the unique cultures, a swim in the lake, rending the beautiful African craft shops or get a tone by sun bathing in the lake. Here are some of the best adventure activities you can do on a holiday in the Pearl;
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale Forest, Kyambura Gorge, Budongo Forest, Kalinzu Forest, Kaniyo Pabidi
- Game Viewing in national parks; Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo Valley Park, Lake Mburo National Park
- Cultural Tours and visits to the local museums, royal tombs,
- Local Community Tour including Batwa Experience
- Kampala Nightlife – visit local clubs, theatres, discotheques, bars and night clubs
- Raft the Wild Waters of the Mighty River Nile
- Bungee Jumping in Jinja
- Quad Biking in Jinja or Lake Mburo National Park
- Horse Riding in Jinja,
- Abseiling to Sipi Falls
- Foot Safari in Lake Mburo National Pak
- Nature Walk in Maramagambo Forest
A game drive is always beautiful as you’re get to see a lot of wildlife in its wilderness but you have already experienced that so why come to the Pearl and do the same things you have been doing over and over again. Thing about this, a safari which includes gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest and then transfer to Sesse Island for a boat ride, a swim, sun bathing or relaxation. Or better yet you can leave out gorilla tracking and unsteady go for rafting or even hiking Mountain Rwenzori but later en route to a more relaxation place were you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and by the end of your safari you wont be having stiff muscles or back pains from the more adventurous activities.
Now that you have known some of the other interesting activities that you can enjoy in the Pearl of Africa, all you have to do is try out some of the activities and place suggested as above and you sure won’t regret it. If you want more information safaris that have a remix of both adventure and relaxation, all you have to do is to visit our sites and you sure a granted to find what ever you are looking for. From now on wards don’t ever limit your self just enjoy the pearl to the fullest as there are a thousand things that can be done in the Pearl of Africa. Invite friends and family and just enjoy and have the time of your life.